IOT (Internet of Things)
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to a network comprised of physical objects capable of gathering and sharing electronic information.
In the Internet of Things, all the things that are being connected to the internet can be put into three categories:
- Things that collect information and then send it.
- Things that receive information and then act on it.
- Things that do both.
And all three of these have enormous benefits that feed on each other.
Benefits of IOT
- More data means better decisions
- Ability to track and monitor things
- Lighten the workload with automation
- Increases efficiency by saving money and resources
- Better quality of life
We do turnkey IoT solutions that are specifically developed for requirements where general solutions are not applicable, since customers have started demanding custom IoT solutions for all their problems.